Last Updated: 05/22/2022
RULES & POLICIES
Please note that the Annual Thanksgiving Classic has separate rules & policies. Always check "each" Race Schedule as they can vary depending on date and time of year!
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time. If this occurs there are no refunds.
- All Racers must check in with our holding pen monitor and enter the holding pen before the tractor stops for your drag!
- Next 10 Racers must be in the holding pen. You may not come from the back 40 in the warm up area for your drag. If you are not checked in and in the holding pen you will be scratched!
- You will not be allowed to enter the holding pen once your drag has started!
- Only Next 10 Racers are allowed in Holding Pen Areas!
- No Videos allowed from Holding Pens (unless person is rider's assistant).
- No Videos or Spectators Allowed on Announcer stand.
- Barrel Setters MAY NOT Video for Racers!
- A Contestant may have ONE ADULT ASSITANT-MEANING 18 OR OLDER either on a horse or on foot to assist them in the ALLEY. ASSISTANT MUST HAVE A SIGNED WAIVER ON FILE!
- NO WHIPPING of horses from the ground!
- A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel.
- Forward motion -you may not stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!
- If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- There are No Refunds if you miss your posted draw run for any reason. You may, however, pay another entry fee and be placed at the bottom of the draw.
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered or entry fee refund.
- No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run.
- GFR Does not do Buy Backs in most classes but you may purchase a Ghost Run and run again in the race if you need or want to correct your horse in the real race environment. No Pay Out.
- Draw Numbers may not be sold/ transferred or given away!
- Do not leave children unattended.
- No bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters or hoover boards of any kind, running or playing in or near the Arena, Warm Up areas, Holding Pen, Stalls, Concession area or Entry Office!
- Covid 19 is a real virus and still active. Please practice common sense measures while around others and respect other’s decisions.
- GFR reserves the right to remove any competitor, guest of competitors or spectators if deemed necessary for non-compliance of any policies/rules or safety concerns.
- You have 60 seconds for each exhibition! Announcer will request you immediately exit the arena if violating this rule!
- Exhibitions may not be sold, transferred or given away without notifying entry office!
- Our Philosophy is you can always go early (even if on a later page-just check to see if gate man can fit you in) BUT you cannot go late.
- We assign Regular Exhibitions by 30 minute page increments.
- If you miss your exhibitions on the page you reserved WE WILL NOT ADD YOU TO A LATER PAGE!
- If you are signed up for an Unlimited Exhibition Session like Trainer Time, Prelim OR Rehab do not show up near the end of the session and then complain you did not have enough time! Time management is the racer’s responsibility!
- If only entering Regular Exhibitions, Prelim or Rehab Sessions a Process Fee will be charged.
- Exhibition Refund information is listed in Draw Out & Refund Policies.
DRAW OUT & REFUND POLICIES FOR RACE ENTRIES/EXHIBITIONS
Refunds Require Draw Out Form be submitted at: gofastraces.com/change
REFUND IF ENTERED IN RACE:
- 100% REFUND OF ALL ENTRY FEES LESS EVENT PROCESS FEE PER DAY
- DRAW OUT REQUIRED BY 2 HOURS PRIOR TO START OF FIRST RACE SESSION EACH DAY
- 50% REFUND OF ANY ENTRY FEES
- IF DRAW OUT IS AFTER START OF FIRST RACE SESSION EACH DAY
- IF DRAW OUT IS AFTER START OF FIRST RACE SESSION EACH DAY
- No Refunds if you No Show OR Do Not Submit Draw Out Form
REFUND OF EXHIBITIONS/EXHIBITION SESSIONS ONLY
- 100% REFUND OF ALL EXHIBITION FEES LESS EVENT PROCESS FEE PER DAY
- DRAW OUT REQUIRED BY 2 HOURS PRIOR TO START OF FIRST EXHIBITION SESSION EACH DAY
NO REFUND – If Cancelled OR Missed after start of Regular Exhibitions or Exhibition Session Each Day
All refunds will be issued within 10 business days of last race day and issued to the original credit card that was used for entries or by mailed check.
STALL RESERVATIONS/COST/CANCELLATIONS & POLICIES
The Following Policy is for Stalls at The Williamson County Expo Center in Taylor
- Stalls must be Pre-Purchased & Reserved Through Go Fast Races Stall Reservation Form Online
- We will not guarantee you will be stalled together unless stalls are purchased on ONE RESERVATION!
- Must Check In at Entry Office To Receive Stall Assignment Slip or Stalls will not be unlocked.
- If you are arriving after 10pm you will need to let us know so we can put you on the security list.
- Cost/Stall: One Night $50 Two Nights $75 (both include two bags of shavings at $10 each)
- No Outside Shavings Allowed!
- Extra Shavings sold On Site in Entry Office $10/Bag CASH ONLY!
- No STALLS OR SHAVINGS Sold From 10pm -8am
- 75% REFUND OF TOTAL FEES IF CANCELLED BY 6PM THURSDAY BEFORE RACES START
- 50% REFUND OF TOTAL FEES IF CANCELLED AFTER 6PM THURSDAY BEFORE RACES START
- All Refunds Require a Stall Cancellation Form be submitted at: gofastraces.com/change
- Refunds will be issued within 10 business days of last race day or sooner and issued to the original credit card that was used for the reservation.
- Tie Outs/Panels ok on Grassy areas/not in or near any area around the RV Lot!
- If you park on the asphalt parking area DO NOT DUMP YOUR HORSE POOP & SHAVINGS ON THE PARKING LOT! GFR WILL BE FINED A PENALTY OF $75/HOUR IF THE FACILITY HAS TO CLEAN UP TRAILER POOP IN THE LOT! WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PASS ON THIS COST BUT WILL IF WE HAVE TO.
- NO SMOKING OR OUTSIDE ALCOHOL in Stall Barn, Warm Up Area, Arena, Stands, Entry Office! GO OUTSIDE OF THE FACILITY TO YOUR CAR OR TRAILER!
- NO DOGS IN STALL BARN! If you cannot abide by this rule then leave your dog at home!
- Stalls are all dirt.
RV RESERVATIONS/ COST/REFUNDS & POLICIES
The Following Policy is for RV Spots at The Williamson County Expo Center in Taylor
- Must Reserve RV SPOTS directly through the Expo Center by Calling
- Call Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30, Monica-512-352-4808 OR Makenzie- 512-238-2164 Cost is $35/Night
- RV SPOTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE once booked and paid for.
- NO HORSES OVERNIGHT TIED OR IN PANELS NEAR OR AROUND THE RV PARKING.
ENTRY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS
All Changes Must Be Submitted On-Line at: gofastraces.com/change
**There is no charge for changes however, please understand that any change creates a lot of work on our end. So please make your initial entry as complete as possible and please don’t abuse the situation!
- Add To Entry
- Horse change/substitutions
- Session Change
- Rider changes
CHANGES NOT ALLOWED
- Horse & Rider Change (meaning the rider changes and the horse changes) in any class is considered a draw out subject to draw out policies.
- Draw spots may not be sold, given away or traded.
- Exhibitions/Trainer Times/Prelims/Rehabs may not be sold, given away or traded without informing the office first.
- New Riders will owe a process fee.
RIDER REQUIRED FORMS
- ALL forms must be completed online at gofastraces.com/forms
- No Paper Forms or Pictures of Forms or Scanned Documents are accepted
- A Waiver is required to receive winnings & required of everyone on foot or horseback entering the arena, outside warm up arena, covered warm up area, holding pens or alley for any reason!
- IRS W-9 Form-required to receive winnings.
- If Forms are not received within 10 days of race ending or after no response to request to provide forms, your winnings will be voided/forfeited along with any awards you won.
HORSE REQUIRED FORMS
- A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
- Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 30 days (standard certificate) prior to event or submit an EECV( extended equine certificate of veterinary inspection) For more information on equine health inspection certificates contact your veterinary OR visit https://www.globalvetlink.com/eecvi/
We reserve the right to have any horse removed from the facility if there is cause to be concerned for safety of said horse or any other horses/person affected by horse in question.
- Please enter online, Online entries stay open throughout the race (unless specified otherwise)
- Please check flyer or each race info for the proper link to enter as it can vary.
- You may enter on site for the current day only.
PAYOUT OF WINNINGS
- We Do Not Payout at the Race
- Prize Winnings are paid out by Free Direct Deposit (form available at gofastraces.com/forms)-this is the fastest and safest way to get your money
- Mailed Checks are not guaranteed to go out any earlier than the Friday after a race!
- Checks are mailed to the address listed on racer's W-9!
- All Payout CHECKS are VOID after 30 days from date of issue and winnings forfeited
- Any check or direct deposit that is reissued for any reason will be issued less a $50 Reissue Fee
- Full Western Dress Code Not Required
- NO TENNIS SHOES please have on appropriate equine shoes for riding. You can be disqualified
- NO SHORTS-You will be disqualified with NO REFUNDS!
- PLEASE COVER UP!
- GFR is not responsible for any damage to your hat, helmet, tack or any other item that comes off of you or your horse in the warm-up area, alley or arena!
- Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- Children on foot or in strollers ARE NOT ALLOWED in the ARENA, WARM UP PEN or HOLDING PEN!
- DOGS (unless dog is a certified service dog with credentials) are NOT ALLOWED in ENTRY OFFICE, ARENA, WARM UP PEN/HOLDING PEN OR BARN! If you cant abide by this rule please leave them in your trailer or at home.
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended/tied up any where within the facility. Unattended dogs will be removed or any dog that is deemed to be a nuisance or safety concern by producer or event staff.
- We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our GFR Crew Members, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- All photographers and videographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Go Fast Races to photograph any event.
- Any photographer taking photographs or videographer taking videos to be sold without prior express consent from Go Fast Races will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs or videos will be acted upon legally.
- Please respect our contracted Photographers & Videographers! Buy the picture or video! Please don't repost on social media without purchasing as that is considered stealing. These guys work hard to provide racers with a great service!
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse competition entry or spectator entry to anyone if we deem necessary
- Medical Emergencies are not taken lightly and GFR will call 911 immediately!
- No Smoking within the facility which includes: Arenas, barns, warm up area, concession area, restrooms or entry office! You will be asked to leave and go outside the facility or to your car or trailer.
- Not cooperating with any of the above policies may lead to law enforcement being called to remove offender.
If interested in exploring our partnership opportunities please contact Mitzi Angelle at at email@example.com or Gilly Angelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendor space is limited at our races. Official Yearly Sponsors are given priority.
- ANY provider of any Equine Services or Products must be pre-authorized to operate/set up prior to any Go Fast Race.
- You may not just set up at your trailer OR rent a stall and offer services or products without authorization! You will be asked to leave or be removed by security.
- For vendor availability you may contact Mitzi Angelle at email@example.com
Last Updated: 05/22/2022